Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dish Network Can Eat It

-Was looking forward to my first night of NBA League Pass but Dish Network decided that it needs to have contract negotiations with the NBA and allow none of their customers an opportunity to watch many of the games I had penciled in to my nightly routine. The free preview of one out of market game per night is not cutting it Dish Network, F**k you! Figure out your contracts and get me on the NLP.

-Atlanta is my new 2nd favorite team and Josh Smith continues to be my favorite player to watch in the NBA. 5 blocks and 4 steals? Along with your standard point and rebound numbers, this guy continues to boggle the mind.

-FreeDarko's authors (whose updated site MUST be viewed by all) must have been collectively puking into their Chi-Town toilets, as Anthony Randolph and Amir Johnson combined for 21 minutes of playing time last night. Did I miss something? Is Anthony Randolph hurt?

-Being that I have a 4 day weekend, and that our NBA preview work didn't quite live up to our high standards, I was thinking of busting out a radio show to finish all the teams we missed. We'll see if that actually goes down.

-Anyone else notice who leads the NBA in scoring today? That's right, Danny Granger!

-Everyone at Poot's World will truly miss Mr. Otto Wakeman.

No comments: