Monday, October 6, 2008

Swag Like Jennings

My doctor said Mylanta and that I should up my dosage of Brandon Jennings this year. Couldn't agree more my man, as this kid is going to be phenomenal. Free Darko sweats the nuts off of Anthony Randolph and Amir Johnson, but PW has Bill Walker and Brandon Jennings. We're international bitches! Anyways, I just copped this video of Brandon's first scrimmage vs. a Serbian team and he's definately half bear, half man-pig.



Anyone other than the Lakers drafts Jennings next year, and they are hands down my second favorite team. The kid just blows my mind with his uncanny ability to find the open man, AND do it in the flashiest way possible. I do want to watch him for a full 40 minute game though, to see if these flashes of brilliance are also accomponied with heavy doses of turnovers and misreads. I'm eternally the optimist. Speaking of my second favorite team, some people on this blog, and 99% of NBA fans think that the Pacers are more boring than a Jim Boudourous pep talk (thats twice this week I've mentioned him). While the individual parts of this machine prove to be wildly uninteresting, the team was 3rd in the NBA in Pace last season behind Denver and Golden State. That means....their styles of play are almost identical, take a lot of shots, score a lot of points, and give up a lot on the definsive end. While this style has had little postseason success, you have to admit, it is fun to watch.

1 comment:

PootyLove said...

holy shit... i hope they are streaming more of his games, that was awesome...is j tins on the move yet??