Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brain Stir

-Hard to agree with a couple of choices on that mock draft you gave to us Alex. First off, can't stand Willie Warren going at number 14. The guy is entirely too raw and in my personal opinion, is not at all ready to step in as an NBA point guard. Ever. Same thing goes for Jrue Holiday, unless he is drafted as a shooting guard. Love the idea of the Warriors rolling out a Jennings-Ellis backcourt next year and for years to come. Yes they would be slightly undersized, but the thrilling pace at which they could play at with a Randolph/Biedrens frontline along with Maggete/Jackson/"insert one of the G.S. SF's here" is enough to make a person salivate. Seriously, the Warriors need to look in to locking up him or Rubio. Great things could happen. On that Bay Area note, listened to a KNBR talk show this afternoon with Ralph and Tom Tolbert. Tom was saying that the Warriors lack a STAR player. He went through all the top teams in the West and noted one or 2 players on each team that were better than any 1 Warrior player. Ralph argued that Monta is better than Roy, which was slightly "Chris Bridges" and I'd have to side with Tom's point. They need at least one star.

-People have been jumping all over this Rudy/Ariza play. I was more pissed off at the fact that Ariza showed no remorse. The play wasn't dirty, but it was damn reckless and stupid. 

-Man from the Eagles got fired last week for posting on his facebook that they were "retarded" for cutting Dawkins. While he might have a point, how stupid must this guy be?

-Had the complete and utter honor of watching this game live last night. Reminded my why I bought League Pass and why I still love watching basketball.



2 comments:

Mike said...

I wished I had watched the Heat, Bulls game; it looked incredible. After watching their five narrow losses in a row, I think I'm finally ready to let go of the Suns for the season. The playoffs seem virtually unreachable at this point, and focusing on Phoenix is making me too depressed about basketball; and with players like Wade, LeBron, and CP3 playing out of their minds, there is too much awesome basketball going on not to enjoy it. With the Suns and Warriors out already, it looks like I'll be switching to my "just hoping to see exciting games and the Spurs lose" mode early this season ;)

The Nateorious B.I.G. said...

those suns losses were pretty tough to watch. i'm slowly evolving into a person that is more happy to see the lakers lose, not so much the spurs. i think its because robert horry is nowhere to be found. thats not to say i still hate the spurs, but lets just say i'll truly be at peace when i see both of them out of the playoffs.