Monday, December 29, 2008

Tweet

Notice I put a Twitter link in the corner of our site by the "What We Are Here For." Twitter allows you to get brief little updates throughout the day and hooks in with a bunch of other NBA bloggers. Check it out. Alex, you will love this...19 weeks ago, Ryne Nelson (he runs the majorly traffic'd SlamOnline blog, another you need to check out) wrote a reply to me on Twitter that said "By the way, when did you start your blog? It has some interesting content and an even *more* interesting banner. =)" Thats right my friend, we truly have hit it big time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I ever got a reply to that tweet. I guess I could check the archives...that would probably be the smart thing. :-)

The Nateorious B.I.G. said...

it was back in my early days of twitter, when i was completely unfamiliar with the little nuances. made a reply approximately 12 weeks after the original.