Monday, February 16, 2009

All-Star Results

Kind of a buzz kill of an All-Star weekend in my opinion. The one thing I wanted NOT to happen (Nate Robinson winning) did happen and the actual game itself was a moderate blowout. Is was nice to see both teams trying pretty hard up until the last couple minutes, a rarity in all other professional sports. There were a couple of major high points that need to be voiced in video form including Shaq's phenomenal introduction dance and Lebron announcing that he is entering his name in for the 2010 dunk contest. I wish I had video footage of this from my DVR...Lebron throws it off the glass for a two handed dunk and his nose is literally at the rim. Its one of those moments where you honestly cannot believe what you are witnessing. If he could just get a little creative in the air, the contest is his to lose. Part of me believes that he is capable of creativity, but has been holding out for all these years in hope of putting on one of the greater P.R. stunts in recent NBA history.



No comments: