Thursday, February 26, 2009

HUGE NEWS!! And some sad news

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have huge news I have to share with you. Check this out. That's right, you can see our driveway on google maps street view! The entire Mountain View Road apparently has street view now. Other than people that actually live on Mt. View Rd and think it's cool to look at the road they already know, I don't know what use this would be to anyone...I guess someone driving from Point Arena to Boonville could plan out what pullouts they are going to stop at to take a piss.

I did find one more use for it though. I was able to locate the historical site of the best tire swing ever! And maybe it's like identifying Big Foot in a photo, but I swear you can see the ropes still hanging there....what do you guys think?



On a sadder note, Iggy, the official mascot of Poot's World, passed away yesterday. He was at home with my parents and brother, and apparently he'd been progressively acting sicker the last couple weeks. He will be missed, but I'm sure he's in birdy heaven right now...attacking Jesus's ear.

4 comments:

PootyLove said...

wesley and iggy are both enjoying cheerios in the sky together. that google map is so amazing, we need to be able to traverse the forest in real time... jim?!

The Nateorious B.I.G. said...

thats some sad news from the 707. i actually had a dream a few months ago that iggy wouldnt get off my shoulder and kept biting my ear. very sad, my mom says that he was 13 years old?! is that true or is she just combining wesley and iggy into one bird? also, on the google maps deal, you can see my old house! there are about 20 cars parked in the front. i'm guessing its a bunch of smart vatos, or cholos. wait, those are the same things. what i would give up to have that paper in my hands at this very moment.

Mike said...

I can't remember exactly when I got Iggy. I think Wesley died in 6th grade, so I think I either got the Iggster the summer after 6th or 7th grade. So he was either going on 11 or 12 years. I've read Cockatiels' have a life expectancy between 10 and 20 years, so he wasn't really old but he had a pretty long life.

There are a crap load of cars in front of your old house, Nate...that's pretty funny. Dude if we still had that paper, I would totally put it on Wikipedia! That would be awesome.

PootyLove said...

cholos are smart vatos... we all need to forget about it because it pains me to think that it was lost due to our own negligence. it burnt in the perez fire