Sunday, February 22, 2009

When I Put On A Shoooooooow...

Couldn't help but throw together a quick Poot's World show on a Saturday night. Had some things running through my head but they never really made it on to the cast. Part of me thinks I should throw a couple ideas on to paper before I flip on the mic and just spew my random thoughts. Might make for a MUCH more interesting listen, or if I could have Alex or Mike join in via SKYPE....who knows.






Should explain the reasoning for putting a Brittany Spears song on the show....TNT killed it on the All-Star Saturday Night Festivities with this intro...



2 comments:

PootyLove said...

awesome show man.... college analysis top notch... taylor rochestie is killlling the pac-10. warriors thunder game was awesome, westbrook throwing it down on bellinelli's head was nuts.... poot these shows are clutch

The Nateorious B.I.G. said...

i'd have to say that "clutch" is not the right word for these debacles.