Tuesday, June 3, 2008

On To The Draft

Yes, I have lost a majority of my NBA interest with this lackluster playoffs, and like Alex said, its time to move ON TO THE DRAFT! I have been spending the last few days working on an NBA prospect preview and am on page 3 of writing in WinWord. SINGLE SPACED! I will need an extension. It's kind of funny how I am putting way more effort into my Draft Preview and this blog than my summer school social issue project I have due in two days. Some things stirring around in my brain...

-Tim Donaghy is a very bad man.
-I know that the Spurs would not have beaten the Celtics. I think you get caught up in all the free flowing western conference playoff style of ball and forget that grind it out slugfests from the east work just as well.
-I love reading about the upcoming draft, but doesn't it irritate you that writers treat every prospect like they will be a future hall of famer? Just look at a draft archive. How many of the players even last longer than a year? 20%? And what percent of each year's draft produces all-stars? 3%?

I guarantee my draft preview comes out no later than Friday. Until then, I'm just a Dirty South Soldier.

No comments: