Thursday, June 26, 2008

Suffering Hard? Or Hardly Suffering?

So I took advantage of a toe injury suffered on Tuesday and stayed home for the draft. Thats commitment to the blog Alex. I'm excited that the Pacers have 2 first round picks. Makes my night all the more exciting. Here are my notes...

I like how they have Dick V. sweating the college nuts and Fran Frichilla eating out the Euro players. Back in the day did they have someone masturbating to the High School Prospects?

Well not a shocker, but Derrick Rose was picked first. My Bulls fan roommate is jacked up.

The New York fans boo everything. It doesn't matter what Stern says, the analysts say, or what team is involved, they just boo. I don't see the reason why. Are they really that bitter to the season that the Knicks had?

Well there goes my dream of having Russell Westbrook play for the Pacers. Sonics drafted him at 4. Bastards.

Brook Lopez goes to the Nets at 10. They could draft Robin at 21! That would be tits.

Jerryd Bayless fell to the Pacers. I'm pretty pumped. Now my prediction of him turning out to be an NBA All-Star will be tested with my own team. Love his competitiveness. My Jermaine O'Neal jerseys are now worthless, so I think its time to invest in a Bayless.

Fucking A! I guess the Pacers wanted Brandon Rush the whole time, because they just traded for him and Jarret Jack, giving up Bayless and Ike Diagou in the process. Bird said he had his eyes on 2 players. Hopefully he is right about this one. Brandon will be playing with brother Kareem. Weird.

And to top it off, the Pacers also get Roy Hibbert. BORING!

No comments: