Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dream Theatre

-In La Paz Bolivia, a few nights ago, I had a dream me and Baron Davis were walking down the streets of San Francisco and talking about his career... Among the subjects were his tenure at UCLA, the Hornets, and surprisingly enough, his boastful claims that when he was in the ¨rucker league¨back in the 70´s he could compete with Monta of today... i also asked him why Chris Mullin would want to break up such an entertaining squad and he threw his hands up in the air without an answer. When we finally had to part, we shook hands, and in a Sleepless in Seattle moment, I turned around and said Baron... I´ve never going to forget this for the rest of my life... he threw his hands up again without words and parted off into the sunset...

The next day he confirmed his desire to be a Clipper. Thanks for the last few years Mr. Davis, We´ll never forget them...

I hope the draft was eventful... I haven´t read any posts including this one so when i get back, i can watch it as if it were live.

No comments: