Sunday, January 11, 2009

Booty Star Glock Talk: Central Division

Continuing with our "watchability"review up to this point in the NBA season is everyone's favorite, THE CENTRAL! Beware, a couple of these reviews could be incredibly biased.


Cleveland Cavaliers: The Lebrons always rank high on my watchability index. During my freshman year of college in the dorms of UC Riverside, my doormates would constantly tell me that Lebron was going to be a complete failure in the NBA. I'll continue to stand by my opinion of him turning in to one of the greatest players in NBA history. Of course, I did say the same thing on Johnathan Bender. C'mon, the guy was a 7'1" shooting guard who could slash with and pass with the best of them. His jump shot was butter when left open all the way out to the 3pt line and he boarded like CRAZY! Points per minute were through the roof but his problem was 2 incompetent knees and a couple of untrusting coaches. Jury's still undecided on that one....right? Anyways, besides the obvious draw of Lebron, Mo Williams is fun to watch on the offensive side of the floor and their array of 3pt shooters genetically engineered to compliment Lebron's strengths provide for a GREAT VIEW every time.
Watchability: 9.0


http://www.youcastr.com/casts/archive/nateorious-poots-world-watchability


Decided to get some of my watchability piece on radio. Enjoy, I was tired and couldn't even remember what day of the week it was.
Turn down your speakers when listening to the music. ITS WAY TOO LOUD!

No comments: