Monday, April 14, 2008

Playoff Notes

It's been a pretty depressing weekend for my two favorite NBA teams. My #1 (The Pacers) look to be out of the playoffs unless the Magic and Heat can both beat the Atlanta Hawks and the Pacers win out. That's not good. Add to that, the Warriors must beat Phoenix and the Nuggets must lose to the Grizz if there is any hope of them making it into the playoffs. Looks to me like my teams will be manning the 9 seeds in either conference.

This video makes me feel a little better...






See more funny videos at CollegeHumor

2 comments:

PootyLove said...

car jump is cool video trick? the lasting impression from that video is kobe and roni's friendship... i love kobe, but i think it would take roni's completely care-free attitude to accompany kobe's ego. as for the bay, as long as we get another season of bd, monta and stephen, that's all that matters to me, i'm sorry i can't sympathize with the niners or a's. Still poot BEST BLOG ON THE NET...

The Nateorious B.I.G. said...

HAHA on best blog on the net. You obviously must not read TrueHoop (I know you do). Anyways, I'm worried about BD returning to G.S. That game against Phoenix was strange when Donnie pulled him out for the ENTIRE second half. Sent a message, not a good one though