Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wesley Loves Cheerios

That NBA on NBC post brought back soooo many good memories.... hearing the best basketball intro ever*, makes me want to run off the front porch, dig through the bushes, and start shooting three's from the corner of the pavement...

Mike!!!!!! why aren't you part of the administrators to this epic blog! Well, i have the proper way of commencing your invation... I was digging around my email today during my desk job, and came up with this which along the same lines as nba on nbc, brings it back to the good old days...

Senora Wakeman,

Glad to hear you are having a good time! Have you met
your families yet, or are still in Mexico City?
Everything is pretty normal around here: The sun is
shining, the birds are singing, and Nathan is being a
bitch. He is sleeping right now, so I will have to hit
him for you later. Our match with Gyserville was
postponed because of rain, but we just played Willits.
We lost 2 to 3. Nate and Kelsey were the only ones who
won. Nate, Donna, and I are going down to Southern Cal
this weekend. I am going to look at Harvey Mudd and
Nate is going to look at San Diego State. Nate and I
are going to spend one night with Jimba. We have been
promised a wild Cal Tech party!(Binge drinking and
calculus all night Long!)...

Mike, Tuesday, April 8, 2003 11:44 PM

I don't have to say much, but Dick Browning Tennis, Hitting Nathan, and Jimba are past-times you can never relive too many times...



(music for ncaa on espn and cbs comes in close second along with nba on tnt)