Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!

After a depressingly abysmal conclusion to the NBA finals, I was so embarrassed to live in LA that I was forced to spend the last few months in solitary mediation in a Buddhist temple in highest reaches of Tibet, reflecting on how my inaccurate predictions had tarnished our noble blog and let down our, what must be millions of, readers. But atlas, before I achieved total Enlightenment, I sensed that once again my blogmates needed me. For who else could deliver what promises to be a somewhat shoddy and clearly biased prediction of the Dallas Cowboys' success in the NFC? Well probably either James Owen or Kyle Robinson, but I came back anyways!

My Dallas preview will come shortly, but first there are more pressing matters. In memory of the epic battles of the past, we must once again enter the arena of Salary Cap Fantasy Football! Highlights of those fierce competitions include:

-Alex using all his trades up in first 4 weeks
-Kelsey creating a team and then apparently never even looking at it again
-Nathan clearly not caring nearly as much as Alex and I about our stupid little league, but still doing better than us
-Alex weekly accusing me of copying his players
-The Raging Scallions riding on the shoulders of Peyton Manning and Priest Holmes to victory!

I created a league on SportingNews.com but you guys have precious little time. I emailed you invitations, but in case I used the wrong email addresses, the league is "Poot's World" and the password is "Pooty".

P.S. Nate, I look forward to more "KPOOT Radio: All Pooty, All the Time"!

2 comments:

PootyLove said...

wow it is about time... me and nate just about gave up, but out of nowhere comes the shining light... 3 guys in a hot tub will fulfill all that criteria and more this time around

The Nateorious B.I.G. said...

you could have saved yourself an airline flight and just gone to the temple in Ukiah or off of 253. KPoot will probably be up and running on weekends. currently, i spend about 65 hours a week at the school doing student teaching crap and getting paid -$4,000 per semester for the pleasure. Plus, the voice is a little ragged from a throat cold. soon boys, soon.