Monday, September 8, 2008

A Letter to Nasa

Dear Nasa,

An employee of yours who goes by the initials MP, wrote me 1 year and 3 months ago asking me to fill out a form rating his "trust" and background credibility. At the time, it had been 4 years since he had maliciously blocked one of my diving board trick shots, 3 since he had denied me a Dr. Pepper at his house (forcing me to bring my own 6 pack of Pepsi over), and 2 since he had won the Sportingnews basic fantasy league by stealing my players. Well, to tell you the truth, i haven't seen the guy in a while, and when he suggested doing the league again I couldn't refuse a good old fashioned mano y mano showdown... To my surprise today your employee had Darren McFadden along with receiver Deshaun Jackson starring in his line-up which continues his master plan of basic fantasy dominance. As follows: pick 2 of Alex's best players, one of them being his favorite, thus destroying his morale, and keeping him from gaining any ground on his Tony Romo star-studded squad... Nasa, I just want you to know I am revoking my competitive faith in this man because it has been 4 times too many that my players mysteriously end up on his team. I have decided to put my faith in my house-mate Ryan, half man, half boy, half genius, whose soul mission is to take down this ruthless fantasy pirate.

Sincerely,
Pooty Love

2 comments:

The Nateorious B.I.G. said...

hahahaha thats hilarious. i m still working on getting back into the mix. THIS WEEKEND I PROMISE, no Mexican Day Brewer game like last weekend where i dressed up in a sombrero and poncho and ran around Miller Park with 9 others dressed in similar attire screaming at fans in a fake latino accent.

PootyLove said...

as we speak dmac just got 164 yards and a td... his performance can be considered as empty as a sarah palin leadership skills convention at what once could have been considered the mike and al basic league showdown