Friday, September 19, 2008

Odds And Ends

Things that have been on my mind over the last couple weeks...

*USC could perform quite well in the NFC West.

*Patrick Willis is a man, the rest of the NFL are boys.

*My Top 10 Players To Watch This NBA Season (not based on skill, just who I'd switch the channel to watch).

10. J.R. Smith
9. Rajon Rando
8. Jamaal Tinsley (when healthy)
7. Dwight Howard
6. Monta Ellis
5. Gilbert Arenas
4. Jose Calderon
3. Lebron James
2. Gerald Wallace
1. Josh Smith

*At this point, I think I'd rather watch Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN 2 than any MLB game.

*It looks like the Pacers are stuck with Jamaal Tinsley according to ESPN experts. If by stuck, you mean having the most creative point guard of the last 10 years, than yes, they are stuck.



No comments: