Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Feliz Cumpleaños Señora Wakefield

Alex, that collage is awesome! It’s like a Where’s Waldo of our senior/sophomore year!

I love the pictures of Iggy (or at least his stunt double). Iggy is a HUGE Cowboys fan and, given the chance, he would attack Baron Davis’s ear.

I also think you really captured the essence of Nate…A’s hat with Pacer earrings, chewing on whatever he can get his hands on (a bottle in this case), next to a case of mixed donuts! (“I only like the chocolate kind…unless you piss me off, then I’ll lock myself in the car and eat them all.”)

And Nate, there’s so much more to that picture than just the Whammy Stick. Alicia, Karren, and Brad send their love ;) I can’t believe you still have that picture Al, it has to be your facebook profile pic.

Anyways, hope you had a great 21st!

P.S. I still think you should forget working with wine and become a graphics artist.

No comments: