Sunday, May 11, 2008

The New Homepage

Thanks to Alex, the birthday boy, we have a new incredible picture headlining the blog.  It says, "It's Poot's World, We're Just Living In It," so I guess I will officially change that to the title of the blog.  We now look like an official blog!  I mean, check out what Basketbawful's website looks like.  P.S. If anyone knows how to center that picture on the front page, please go right ahead and do it. You all know my username and password.  Some of my favorite pictures on this collage of excellence are....

+ Mike's old Buick Century (RIP): Drove the 3 of us around Boonville for a year, and the 2 of you, much longer.
+ NHL Hitz man: The greatest video game not known to man.
+ Free Birdman logo next to a Yoohoo bottle: The two are unrelated, and bland looking, but they mean so much.
+ Mugshot of Smilez and Southstar: Wow, where did you ever find that picture? Nothing says Thug Life quite like "Love, hate, mistakes, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS GOIN' ON!!!!"
+ Brian Butch crying with his dislocated elbow: Sadly I don't hate him as much as I used to after meeting him, and having him coach one of my adult league basketball games.  He's actually a really nice guy.
+ Alex holding the Whammy Stick: The cause of at least 37 conflicts at the Pugh residence.  


AHHHH, They all have so much meaning and a long story behind them!  Thank you Alex for increasing the beauty of the homepage by 500%.

No comments: