Monday, August 25, 2008

Brandon Jennings Update

Oh, you thought this was going to be a serious update about Brandon getting acclimated to the Italian ways of life and practicing with his new teammates Abelardo and Rodrigo (thats right, I looked up Italian baby names on Google). Sorry reader, you were wrong. In a disturbing career move, Brandon Jennings, the one player that pushed me over the edge to watch future Euroleague games, has decided that the Kanye West glasses will be a positive addition to his eye wear collection. Apparently being blessed with court vision does not coincide with off the court vision. I hope all else is well in Italy my young Padawan Brandon, and we can't wait for your return to America.


More radio show nonsense after I get rid of a nasty cough. ETA: 4 days.

1 comment:

PootyLove said...

Poots World Requests:

1. New Blog "Founding Words" ala Brian McCormick: I am a basketball coach, trainer, author and entrepreneur. My goal is to improve the way that we train and coach youth basketball players.

What I am Here For: My name is Poot, welcome to my world. I am a statistical guru who's interests pertain but aren't limited to: appeasing jeff who has to wake up early to work, eating jeff's salami, and the indiana pacers. My goal: NBA Jam tournament edition "hot spots" sports commentary

2. Radio theme song: Love, Pain, Mistakes, tell me what you think is going on.

3. Add icanhascheezburger.com to must reads

4. any type of blog plea for mike to come back from repairing the rover on mars, and give us a dallas preview

I am coming with a revamped poots world pic soon